There are many reasons why someone will be declined for a mortgage for example:
- You have had County Court Judgements (CCJ's)
- You have a poor credit rating
- You have mortgage arrears
- You are a discharged bankrupt
- You have payment defaults
- You have been in an IVA (Individual Voluntary Arrangement)
- You've been turned down by other lenders in the past
If you have had defaults or county court judgments in the past, this does not mean you cannot get a mortgage now. If you have completed an IVA or you are a discharged bankrupt, you may still be eligible for a mortgage. Past credit problems don't mean that you cannot get a good mortgage interest rate now.
With our access to a range of adverse mortgage lenders and our expertise, ADH Mortgage Services may be able to help and as in many cases over the years.
ADH Mortgage Services are local mortgage advisors with fast access to the financial market to source the best products to suit your needs, budget and circumstances. Serving Flintshire, North Wales, Chester, Cheshire and The Wirral.
You can still obtain a mortgage with a poor/adverse credit rating but it is important that you obtain professional advice. In order for us to assist you, call 01244 831023 (8am-8pm) or please complete our Mortgage Enquiry Form.